Improve your digestion for better health
Do you ever experience digestive problems such as constipation, bloating, gas, IBS symptoms, low energy levels, or food sensitivities?
In this informative and practical workshop we will take a look at what you can do to strengthen your digestion and improve absorption of the nutrients from the foods you eat, leading to better health and vitality.
You will learn about:
- Foods that can heal the gut
- Foods that may be best avoided
- Preparation of foods to make them more easily digestible
- How to rebalance gut bacteria
- How the mind affects your digestion
- Lifestyle changes, techniques and exercises that support optimum digestion
Venue and Dates
|Cala en Porter||Sunday 8 October||17:00 – 18:30||Bajada de la Playa n.1, Centro Civico de Cala en Porter|
|Maó||Monday 9 October||11:00 – 12:30||at GOB, Camí des Castell, 53, 07702 Maó|
|Sant Climent||Tuesday 10 October||18:00 – 19:30||at C/Sant Jaume, 2, Sant Climent|
|Es Castell||Wednesday 11 October||13:00 – 14:30||at Santa Margarita Anglican Church, Carrer Stuart 20, Es Castell|
|Ciutadella||Thursday 12 October||19:00 – 20:30||at Hotel Port Ciutadella, Passeig Marítim, 36, 07760 Ciutadella|
The talks will be in English but some of the notes will be in Spanish as well.
Cost 10 euros per person.